SAP Central Business Configuration is a new capability that will make it possible to configure a business process that spans across different SAP solutions from one central place. The SAP Central Business Configuration capability will allow the configuration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, but it aims at a seamless implementation of end-to-end business processes across SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise Suite.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud will be the first solution to be supported by SAP Central Business Configuration. You’ll learn how the SAP Central Business Configuration capability will bring reduced configuration efforts, higher flexibility, faster company rollouts, and partner extensions. You’ll also learn about key features such as Scoping and Project Experience and the Organizational Structure app. These guide users through all the necessary steps to decide which business processes should be in scope, to manage your projects, or to set up the organizational structure of your company.
- Starting from: March 11, 2020, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 5 weeks
- Effort: 4-6 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time while the course is open.
- Course closure: April 16, 2020, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English