When a cloud customer opened the Manage Customer Materials app, error "Unable to load the data. This can happen if you are not connected to the Internet, or if an underlying system or component is not available" was reported.
After the customer raised a ticket to the support team, support personnel encountered error "Deep service inheritance not allowed" thrown upon OData service execution.
This issue is caused by metadata cache.
You need to have the authorization to access the backend system to resolve this issue. Support personnel can perform the following operations:
- Log on to SAP NetWeaver and execute /n/IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP t-code.
- Click Execute to run the command for all models.
- Execute /n/IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP t-code.
- Select the checkbox Cleanup Cache for all Models and click Execute.
- Execute /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE t-code, select the OData service, and click Load Metadata.