From 2008 release, it is possible to Block Functions using ‘Mass Changes to Projects’ App. This feature enables you to block functions such as time recording, purchasing activities or other expense and service postings for multiple projects or work packages using the ‘Mass Changes to Projects’ app
Let’s look at the detailed steps on how this can be done -
The fields for various blocking functions are to be added via Adapt UI.
1. Click on Personalized icon and then select ‘Adapt UI’
1. Move to the Navigation tab
2. Select a Project and click on ‘Mass Change’
3. Navigate back to UI Adaptation. Right click on the Projects section and then click ‘Add: field’
4. Select the fields for blocked functions
1. Click on ‘Save and Exit’
Now you could choose multiple work packages/projects to perform mass changes over blocking functions
Hope you find this blog helpful!