Request Additional Withholding Tax Types/Codes in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials - India
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials has standard delivered Withholding Tax Types / Codes to meet statutory requirements.
The intent of this article is to provide process steps to initiate a request for additional Withholding Tax Type/Code in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials – India.
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES Release||2005
Business Users, Key Users, Consultants
Steps to configure additional WHT Types/Codes
1. Refer SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES standard delivered WHT Types/Codes in Tab “WHT Codes IN” from "Expert Configuration for WHT Tax Types Codes_India" template.
2. Fill out "Expert Configuration for WHT Types Codes_India" template for new WHT Types/Codes.
Sample data for new “Z” WHT Types/Codes data request:
3. Fill out "Withholding Tax Code Customer_Change_Request"template with new WHT Types/Codes details updated in Step 2 ["Expert Configuration for WHT Types Codes_India" template] and other necessary information’s.
4. Create an Incident/Service Request with the Subject ‘Request expert configuration for WHT Types/Codes’, Description ‘Please perform expert configuration as per the attached document’ and component XX-S4C-SRV-CON.
Attach below documents to BCP ticket:
a. Withholding Tax Code Customer_Change_Request
b. Expert Configuration for WHT Types/Codes_India
5. Once expert configuration is completed
6. Review new WHT Types/Codes in the system
7. Perform the required WHT determination in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable as per business scenarios
8. Test all your business processes for WHT Types/Codes relevant with new WHT Types/Codes. Update BP master data with new WHT Types/Codes to execute test scenarios.
9. Using previous Service Request, request that the service center transports and activates the new WHT Codes in the P-System. If the request was closed, create a new request.
SAP S4HANA Cloud ES Pre delivered Tax codes will be available in 2008 release
SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES additional WHT Types/Codes are configured.
Business Scenario: How customers can create custom tax codes
SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES delivers standard WHT Types/Codes to meet tax requirements. If customer needs new custom WHT Types/Codes to meet local tax requirements, the new custom WHT Types/Codes can be created following the process provided in this article.
S/4HANA Cloud ES facilitates to create additional WHT Types/Codes. This blog provides step by step process to create additional WHT Types/Codes.
Expert Configuration for WHT Types / Codes India template : Expert Configuration for WHT Types Codes_India
Withholding Tax Code Customer_Change_Request template : Withholding Tax Code Customer_Change_Request