Creation of Additional Tax Codes in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Essentials - India
This blog provides a process to be followed to configure the additional tax codes over the SAP pre-delivered tax codes in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES Release||2005|
Business Users, Key Users, Consultants
Steps to configure additional tax codes
1. Review the standard SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivered tax codes using the Display Tax Information per Country app and determine the additional tax codes needed.
2. Fill out the Expert Configuration for Tax Codes template with the additional tax codes. Use the Expert Configuration for Tax Codes India Canada template.
Sample additional “Z” tax codes data request:
3. Create an Incident/Service Request with the Subject ‘Request expert configuration for new tax code’, Description ‘Please perform expert configuration per the attached document’ and component XX-S4C-OPR-SRV.
4. Once expert configuration is complete, DO NOT CLOSE SERVICE REQUEST. The incident will be needed to activate the change in Production.
5. Review the new tax codes using the Display Tax Information per Country app and check, that the tax codes are created as requested.
6. Perform the required tax determination in Sales and Purchasing business areas.
7. Test all your business processes which are tax relevant with new tax codes. Some master data and configuration may be required to execute a test.
8. Using the previous Service Request, request that the service center transports and activates the new Tax Codes in the P-System. If the request was closed, create a new request.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES additional tax codes are configured.
Business Scenario: How customers can create custom tax codes
SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES delivers standard tax codes to meet tax requirements. If customer needs additional custom tax codes to meet local tax requirements, the new custom tax codes can be created following the process provided in the document.
S/4HANA Cloud ES facilitates to create additional tax codes. This blog provides step by step process to create additional tax codes.
See more details about Configure Tax Solution: