Make Bank Transfers App - Missing Payment Methods
When Accessing App "Make Bank Transfers" when you try to select the payment methods to be used, no payment method is found and the list is empty, resulting in error message, "Specify a Valid Payment Method".
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App "Make Bank Transfers".
- Click on the add button " + ".
- Insert the "Paying Bank Account" and the "Target Bank Account".
- Choose the "Transfer Date".
- Select the "Payment Method".
- When you try to search for the desired payment method the list is empty.
Missing configuration in SSCUI 102803.
- Validate if you have maintained the Payment Methods in SSCUI 101972.
- Check if the House Bank have the Payment Method assigned in SSCUI 102803.
- Create a new entry for the desired House Bank and assign the Payment Method desired in SSCUI 102803.
- After that ensure that you have "Saved" the entries added.
SAP Knowledge Base Article: 2784402 - Make Bank Transfers App - Missing Payment Methods