In continuation with the features discussed in the first blog, in 2005 we have personalised the information shown in RASD to a level further by including telemetry data, to derive the most used objects and highlight changes accordingly.
The motivation to do this are the following concerns raised by customers:
- Can we customise information shown in RASD based on usage of key objects eg: APIs, CDS views, Apps, Business Catalogs?
- What part of the usage information does the user have to act upon or can be delegated for further action?
The solution provided with 2005 includes:
- Telemetry data on APIs/CDS Views/Apps/Business Catalogs
- Guidance on actions/information based on usage
- Task list to enable easy addition and delegation for further action
Following are the details of the usage analytics pages: