Navigation from Project
To navigate from project and navigate back, proceed as follows:
Note: The term “Material” has been changed to “Product” in this app as of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005. In this blog, you may still find the obsolete term “Material” in the screenshots, which is now replaced with the term “Product” on the app’s UIs.
1. Use Create Customer Projects to create a new customer project (E.g. Project ID: TestProject). Then set the basic values for this project.
All Images/data in this guide is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
2. On Billing tab, click Manage Prices link.
Note: The old link “Display Service Prices List” still works. If users are not used to “Manage Prices – Sales”, please use old link to display prices list.
3. After click into Manage Prices – Sales app, it will open with default value for filter (E.g. PCP0/TESTPROJECT).
Note: Using link to go into the app, the default values filled in the filter bar do not contain text description.
4. You can add a condition type (E.g. PSP0) to do the comparation.
5. You can also create/update new prices for this project (E.g. create a new price, Condition Amount 200 EUR).
6. After update the price, you can go back to project part and open tab Work Package, then to choose Edit mode to select Recalculate the prices (E.g. Revenue changed from 8.00K to 20.00K).
Reference link of user guide of app
Link to download whole user guide