Create Correspondence error BRF+ (Customer Statement / SAP13)
Using the App "Create Correspondence", when trying to create a Customer Statement(SAP13) in the following error is displayed: "Output Management nodes could not be created using BRF+".
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App "Create Correspondence".
- Select the desired Company Code.
- Select the Correspondence type (i.e SAP13 / Customer Statement).
- Select the the Account type as Customer.
- Select the Customer.
- Choose the Last Statement Date.
- Choose the Current Statement.
- Click in Preview.
There is missing line for "Email Channel" in "Output Parameter Determination" for "Customer Statement".
Since "Customer Statement" is delivered by SAP, we automatically assume that e-mail functionality is allowed.
By removing "e-mail Channel" from "Output Parameter Determination" you are not disabling e-mail functionality for Correspondence.
- Add back line for "Email channel" in "Output Parameter Determination" for "Customer Statement".
SAP Knowledge Base Article: 2784395 - Create Correspondence error BRF+ (Customer Statement / SAP13)