S/4HANA Cloud Community Members,
Thank you for your participation and engagement in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community. As we continue to grow our dynamic community we will be moving in early August to provide the best possible customer experience. Our new SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community will offer:
- Easy access with single sign on using S-User ID
- Direct domain https://s4hanacloud.community.sap
- All existing questions, answers and discussions will be migrated
- Modern and enhanced User Interface
- Opportunity for integrations with SAP system (CoPilot and Badgeville
- Updated features and functionality
- Your Journey tab bringing together tools, resources, events and more all in one place for easy access
The content from this Community will be migrated. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
An SAP User Account (S-user ID) is required for access to the Community.
To help you prepare for the move, we want to ensure that all users can login successfully. If you do not have an SAP User Account (S-user ID), contact a user administrator in your company. If required, an SAP Local Support Center can assist you in identifying one of them.
You can check to see if you have an S user ID or IDs on the profile management page (accounts.sap.com). Note: some users may have IDs aligned with several email addresses. The green checkmark indicates which ID you are currently signed in with.
If you are an administrator and want Information about User Management and Authorization click here, to find out how a super or user administrator can request new users or delete users can be found here and how to assign or modify authorizations for a S-User ID can be found here.
Look for a notification in early August announcing the move.