To avoid project delays due to insufficiently created Incidents to SAP, I highly recommend to create 'the perfect incident', that no additional inquiries from SAP are required to proceed.
Please have a look to the following assets, how to write the perfect incident and gain the shortest possible response and solution time from SAP Support:
1) First, have a look to the corresponding Activate Task including more accelerators and links: ://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmap/IMPS4HANACLDENMGMT/node/901B0E6D3F501EE79BAA4DC9BC59BE9D:
2) Please see the document for Guidelines and Tips for general Incident Management. Especially slide 7 and 15. Slide 23 and 24 are explaining the priorities (low to very high) for SAP and how to escalate the issue: https://support.sap.com/content/dam/SAAP/SAP_Activate/S4H_393%20SAP%20Incident%20Management%20Guidelines%20and%20Tips.pptx
3) Additional information like the usage of Co-Pilot for reporting issues/incidents are explained in the SAP Note (2563519 - S/4 Hana Public Cloud - How to create the perfect incident): https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2563519
You don't like to read? I understand. Have a look to that video explaining 'how to create an incident' (2 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRtIySX5uSk
Last but not least - What is the right component for the incident?
Go back to your Fiori/GUI App (Issue/Error occured) and click on your User-Icon (left upper corner) -> Click 'About' and you can see the right component at the bottom.
PS: You need an S-User to create an Incident! You don't have one? See below.
- 1 minute Video: how to create an S-User: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wICiRTP8u0
- SAP Activate with add. information: https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group/658F507A-D6F5-4B78-9EE1-0300C5F1E40F/roadmap/IMPS4HANACLDENMGMT/node/001999B7BD851ED68D97F853D2DA62CE/901B0E6D3F501ED7B7DA770A7F7A9AC7