cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSV5 in S/4 HANA CLOUD ?

mpfaifer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys, what's the equivalent of the transaction KSV5 Actual cost center distribution of ECC6 in S/4 HANA CLOUD ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

cassianolins I believe that the app you are referring to is an on-premise app. You can see that either on the url (there is an extension with 'S12OP') or within the link itself it mentions S/4HANA, not Cloud.

I think 'Run Overhead Allocation - Cost Centers' is the best alternative we have, https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('KSU5')/S17 as mariya.yanush mentioned.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

This post needs a little update. To create a distribution cycle please use App "Manage Allocation" and refer to Scope Item "2QL - Universal Allocation"

oben
0 Kudos

Hello Christin, I hope you are going good,

This means that we can create distribution cycle (KSV1) and run it (KSV5) with only this app ?

Thank you

BR,

Oussama

Mariya_Yanush
Participant
0 Kudos

My understanding the name of the app in S4hana cloud is - Run Overhead Allocation – Cost Centers - Actual.

former_member132345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mpfaifer ,

The Fiori App which is equivalent to the transaction KSV5, is "Run Cost Distribution - Cost Centers - Actual".

More information regarding this app, you can find in this link: https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('KSV5')/S12OP

Best Regards,

Cassiano Lins

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Execute Actual Distribution in G/L' (plus the associated create / change etc apps) ?

I guess that with the move to the Universal journal, there isn't a direct equivalent - but that should do the same sort of thing?

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Isn't it more a case that as the underlying architecture has changed in FI / CO, some of the old transactions (this being an example) which operated in CO only, are no longer relevant due to the Universal Journal.

Try the app described above - it should do much the same thing

0 Kudos

It seems that nobody has an answer. It's very disappointing that SAP deactivated some must-to-have apps on Cloud...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deloitte Paris/Martin - By any chance did you manage to get the Cost centre distribution app on Cloud? We have a similar requirement..

Regards,

Kjunal

mpfaifer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi cassianolins and ccsmith ,

Unfortunately the app "Run Cost Distribution - Cost Centers - Actual" is not available in Cloud.

There is only an app "Run Plan Distribution". So there is a tool to create a plan distribution, but not actual. That looks strange for me.

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that app actually available in the Cloud - I thought it was only for On Prem?

mpfaifer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you cassianolins !

I'll dig into it.