cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price difference from PO (example : delivery cost) all sent to P&L instead of inventory

Djallal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Does anyone know how to make sure that all price difference from PO get sent to the P&L instead of the inventory. Our client want only the standard delivery cost in the inventory and not the difference between the real invoice and the purchasing info record.

We've done some testing and as of now it sends the price difference with the prorata of what's left in stock between P&L and inventory.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the account determination for adjustments in the SSCUI 100297 - Automatic acocunt determination and change as required.

Best,

Sandeep

Djallal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you but what we are trying to do is send all difference to the P&L. This config point only allows me to decide which GL I want the difference to go but no determine if I want it al in the P&L or inventory.

RolandDP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In the case of moving average price controlled materials it all will always go to inventory. Only with standard cost it is possible for the system as well as from an accounting point of view to determine what belongs to inventory (=standard) and what is a difference (=P&L)

Djallal
Explorer
0 Kudos

roland.dittus That what I thought. Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assume you are using moving average pricing for the materials in question? Have you tried using standard pricing instead?

Djallal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes exactly 🙂