cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Reference Purchase Organization

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to create a reference purchase organization. Using SSCUI 100066 i am able to create/add a purchase organization, but this is based on a some company code. But i am not able to see any  SSCUI where i can create a ref. purchase organization.

Any suggestion how we can create reference purchase org.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prateek_Agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Are you trying to create a purchasing org with a company code assignment?

If yes, then you do have an option to Edit to company code assignment for a new purchasing org created with SSCUI 100066.

Once you open the purchasing organization in the SSCUI 100066, on the top right corner you see the option for 'Edit Company Code Assignment'.

This will give you the choices of the existing company codes as well as the option 'None'.

You can mark the Purchasing org assignment as 'None' and the system will automatically generate a new hierarchy for "Cross Company Purchasing Organizations'

Thanks,

Prateek

0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek.

My scenario is i have 3 company codes and 3 purchase organization and 3 plants (all 1:1:1 assignment). Now i have another purchase organization "4" which is reference purchase organization and should not be assigned to a company code.

So i need to create this "4" (ref. Purch. Org.) in any of the company code and make the assignment as "None". Then in Cross Company Code Purchasing Organizations i need to do a relationship for all the 3 plants...

Is my understanding correct?

Prateek_Agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

Thanks,

Prateek

0 Kudos

Thanks