cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you validate organizational structure in Production.  When I try to go into Manage Your Solution I don't have display access.  This is critical issue to me as I have 42 company codes to validate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member95896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To riff off of what Feras mentioned below. In Production when you go to Manage Your Solution by default the filter is only going to show you SSCUI's that are editable in Production. Another thing to consider when it comes to Org Structure is that in the Q system you have a drill down structure where you can drill into the company code to see the plants assigned, into the plants to see the sales orgs, etc. In Production you'll have separate config view for Company Codes, Plants, Sales Orgs, etc. Ultimately the info is the same, but how you navigate is subtly different.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Feras_Al-Basha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

The org structure available via SSCUI (100066) is indeed not a config activity flagged as 're-do' in production environment.

Essentially validating what is available in the Q system is a true reflection of what is to be in the production environment.

That said, perhaps you could try accessing the SSCUI in the production environment directly by appending the below to your production URL right after s4hana.ondemand.com

/ui#OrgStructure-configure&/OrgUnitSet/OrgUnitCode=CTR&OrgUnitID=[ please insert your country key ]

For example /ui#OrgStructure-configure&/OrgUnitSet/OrgUnitCode=CTR&OrgUnitID=CA [CA for Canada]

Hope this helps,

Feras