I have few questions on the how application jobs and technical jobs management work in S/4HANA Cloud. Below are the specific questions.
- How does Job chains work in S/4HANA cloud? (I see in the link that there is a possibility to schedule Job Chains)
- Is there a possibility to have job priority defined in S/4HANA Cloud?
- Are there any guidelines around how many jobs can be run at a particular time without impacting the performance
- Understand that technical jobs will be scheduled and managed by SAP. Can we see the technical jobs in S/4HANA cloud tenant, if yes, where can we see their statuses and logs (is it possible ??)
- Is there any alerting mechanism possible – eg. If an application job is stuck or failed, how is the user informed about the same
Look forward to a response on the above points.
Thanks & Regards,