cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else had issues creating condition tables?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been trying to customise the SD pricing procedures in S4HCE 1802, however I am not sure if the condition table itself is being generated. I can assign the table to my Access sequence, and subsequently the access sequence to the Condition type.However when I try to add the condition record (Set material prices) i get an error

• Report RV13A902 has a syntax error
  • System error: Report RV13A902 could not be generated

Has anyone else had a similar issue or in fact managed to successfully add a new condition table?

Kind regards

Simon

NB - I did notice that there was an issue on ECC with a similar error message (because there were inconsistencies between the Access sequence fields and those fields in the Condition table, primarily due to the processes status), however this is not the case here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarabbhangoo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

I have been able to create new condition tables too, without any issues. There is a helpful video by Pascal Renet to demonstrate the process in S4HC.

http://pascalrenet.com/2017/12/s4hcks19-configuring-pricing-conditions-sap-s-4hana-cloud/

If your issue persists, then I would agree with Carlos's recommendatation to create a ticket.

Regards,

Sarab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Carlos_H_Rodrig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I have been able to create new condition tables with no issue. I suggest to open a support ticket to address something that may be specific to your system.

-Carlos

0 Kudos

Thanks guys, I'll get a ticket created.